Mulch Madness, LLC
EDGE / FBE / RSB / LPE Certified
MULCH TOPSOIL STONE DUMP TRUCK SERVICE SNOW PLOWING
Serving Commercial and Residential Customers in Northeast Ohio
OTHER HELPFUL GUIDELINES:
- A cubic yard of soil, compost, or mulch fills about this much space: (1) 320 sq ft to a depth of 1" (2) 160 sq ft to a depth of 2" (3) 110 sq ft to a depth 3" (4) 80 sq ft to a depth of 4"
- A cubic yard of soil weighs more than 2,000lbs; a cubic yard of sand or gravel weighs nearly 3,000lbs
- A ton of sand or pea gravel spread 2" deep will cover about 100-120 square feet
- A ton of decorative rock that is 1/4" - 3/4" in diameter, if spread 2" deep, will cover 110-120 sq ft
- Most full size pick up trucks will hold 2-3 cubic yards of dirt, sand, gravel, or mulch; however maximum weight capacity may limit you to carrying less. A single-axle dump truck holds 5-7 cu yd of loose-fill material
- Still have questions? Call us at 330-342-0361 we are happy to help with your order
Not sure how much you need delivered? Use our online mulch calculator to help you figure the math!
Why haul around bags of mulch when you can have bulk delivery right to your home or business. Same day and next day delivery available!
Copyright 2011 Mulch Madness, LLC